For my first blog it makes sense to do an introduction piece! So WHO is Letty Hill and WHAT is she going to write about?
Good question! As even I am not sure yet. Well I know what I want to write about, I am just not sure who I am.
So me in a nutshell –
- I was born in the Midlands
- I went to an all girls private school (plus 9 other schools, yes that is a lot!)
- I am half American (mom’s side). I lived in the US when I was teenager (experience).
- My parents are divorced
- I am single and live with my Cocker Spaniel
- I am currently an Events Manager for a Charity (super proud of this)
- There is more which I will expand on throughout my blogging experience.
Why am I doing this?
I feel I have a load of experiences to share personally and from a coroporate persepctive.
I may only be young, but I feel like I have lived through more things then most people my age have and its time for me to start sharing with the world! What a better time to start this when the whole wide world is on a ‘break’ (lockdown, break sounds nicer).
I am hoping you will find this blog to be useful in your life as a young professional or any professional going through of period of finding yourself and asking the questions –
- Who am I?
- What am I doing in life?
- When am I doing something?
- Where do I want to end up?
- Why should I do this?
I know I am asking myself these questions daily and in my first few pieces these are what I am going to try and answer. This is journey for myself as well and hopefully, you as a reader, can take this journey with me and we can figure out what we want!
You will be hearing from me again very soon (and I hope you want too!)